Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Shower for a little boy!

Hello! I know it's been a few weeks since I have posted anything on here, but I promise you, I've been SUPER busy!
So, onto the fun stuff!
I recently got asked to do cupcakes AND cake pops for a baby shower. I've done a few baby showers before, but they have always been for a baby girl-which don't get me wrong, that's great and all, but I was starting to wonder where all the little boys were!
I couldn't believe that I haven't done anything for a baby boy shower yet!
So I was thrilled to work on these!
Baby faces with pacifiers and tiny baby feet. The cupcakes were a new vanilla cake recipe I tried out and I LOVED them! So Yummy!
And of course, what occassion is complete without cake pops???? We did baby faces and baby bottles. I've done lots of baby bottles in the pink for girls, but I was really excited for the change to blue! lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment