Monday, August 23, 2010

FEATURED!

I am so super excited! A while back, I emailed a picture of my Super Mario Cake pops to Bakerella-my hero-just to thank her for all her inspiration. Without her website, I would probably have never started making my own cake pops!
Well, today, while surfing the net, I decided to check out her Pop Stars link on her website. From time to time she updates this link with pictures of cake pops that other people all around the world have done.
MY CAKE POPS WERE FEATURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is like the biggest honor I can possibly have as far as baking goes! To be featured on HER WEBSITE! She is amazing and seriously a pioneer and hero to all people who make their own cake pops. I can't even begin to tell you how awesome this makes me feel!
If you would like to see my featured cake pops, here's the link:
Check it out and check out some of the other pops featured there!
Thank you Bakerella for featuring my pops-you are a never-ending source of inspiration to me and to all cake poppers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment