Friday, August 6, 2010

Sesame Street revisited!

I got the opportunity to do another round of Sesame Street cake pops and I was super excited to do them! The mom even wanted a smash cake to go with it!
Here, Oscar the Grouch gets his very own personal trash can! lol.

I found the perfect bucket for the cake pops! I knew I wanted something that looked like a trash can and I searched everywhere and just wasn't finding anything. I was wandering around Hobby Lobby with my mom one day when we both spotted this awesome bucket!
I was afraid I wouldn't be able to fit all 24 pops in it, but I made it work! And I attached the Sesame Street sign that I made out of card stock paper. I made a "1" at the top of the sign for the lil guys FIRST birthday!
Oscar the Grouch, Cookie Monster, Elmo and Big Bird!
And now for the Smash Cake!

Cookie Monster!!!!!! I even made his eyes out of cake balls!



I think this is my FAVORITE cake yet! I wanna make more monster cakes! lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment