Saturday, September 18, 2010

PUMPKIN!!!

Mmmm...my favorite part of the fall weather? All the yummy pumpkin pie things you can do!
Last year I attempted to make this recipe from Bakerella called Pumpkin Pie Bites-they were a total flop b/c I did not follow the recipe the right way. Live and Learn.
So I decided to give it another try this year....
SO MUCH BETTER!

Here they are!
So good and just the right amount of pumpkin pie!


There are so many things you can do with these! You could top them with chocolate swirls, or whipped cream, or you can even pipe on chocolate pumpkin faces for Halloween!

I had enough batter to make 24 bites AND a small mini pumpkin pie!



Just so you can see the actual size of a bite-here is one next to a regular cupcake!
These bites are just the first in a line of pumpkin posts! Stay tuned for more!





No comments:

Post a Comment