Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bachelorette Party

UGH, I really need a new camera. This isn't the best picture. I swear they are cuter in person!
A bridesmaid contacted me about doing cake pops for a Bride's Last Night Out! Of course there were the signature Lil' Chubby pops. If you dont know what these are or want to know what they look like, you can email me and ask for a picture. I do not want to post them on my blogsite in case I might offend someone or if a child might be looking at the site.
I had done some g-strings and bra cake pops a couple of weeks ago, so the bridesmaid and I thought it would be kind of cool to do some corset pops to go with the chubbies.

Like I said, not the best picture of it, but you can kind of see it. I used a heart shaped mini cutter to form the pop, dipped them in pink melt, then the tops in flesh tone color, piped on the outfit, dumped fuschia sprinkles on top to give it some glitz and then outlined in black candy melt. I thought they turned out pretty cute!
I really need a new camera though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment