Monday, September 27, 2010

Changes....

This is a post that I do not like having to write.
Due to a shortage in supplies locally in my area, I have had to resort to ordering a lot of my supplies online. Because of this factor, I am going to have to raise my prices, starting October 1st.
For anyone that has already put in an order or wants to get an order in before the 1st, I will honor the current pricing. But any order placed AFTER the first of October will have the new pricing.
I am not going to post the new prices on my blog, but if you are interested and would like to know what they are, please email me at: sweetbites25@hotmail.com and I would be more than happy to let you know what the new prices are.
Thank you for your continued support and I am sorry that I have to do this at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment