Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Catered Affair...

Sorry it's been a while since my last post, but I have been swamped with orders, and swamped with my full-time job as well! I'm back and ready to keep blogging!
A catering company contacted me in the last week or so about possibly making African animal pops for a lady who just got back from a mission in Africa. She was having a huge African themed party for everyone involved. So, of course I said sure!
Here is what I came up with:

An elephant-with ears and trunk made out of tootsie rolls; a lion-with a mane made out of a rolled out tootsie roll...
A monkey-ears made from mini M&M's; a zebra; a giraffe (my favorite!); a rhino, and a hippo!
I had to make 16 pops total, so I did 2 of each animal and then I placed them into 2 terracotta pots and tied a giraffe ribbon around the base. They were a big hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment