Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th and Happy anniversary to me!

Wow, it's hard to believe that just a year ago my life changed and flipped upside down. And no, I'm not talking about marriage-I did that one 2 years ago! lol. No, I'm talking about a year ago on the 4th, I made my very first cake pop. From that point on, I have been hard at it, coming up with new ideas and having the time of my life. So, for the 4th this year, I wanted something a bit more "out there" and way different from last year's plain ones.

I created a mini cherry bomb or smoke bomb I guess you could call it, and Uncle Sam's hat!
These are my fireworks. The bottom is a peanut butter fudge cookie, attached to that is the cylander shaped cake pop to look like the base of a firecracker. At the top of the stick is a fuzzy ball to represent the spark after lighting the wick. These were a huge hit at the family party this year! They were gone before any of the other desserts!

Thank you to all of our troops for the dedication and hard work you do everyday to make sure we can live the way we want to. And thank you to all of you out there for making this last year a wonderful adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment