Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's that time of year!

March through October is a really busy time for weddings. For me however, May through July is the busiest for weddings. These pops below were made for a special couple, ordered by the groom's mother and they traveled all the way to Boulder, Colorado!
With enough notice, I can provide not only a delicious product for your wedding, bachelorette party, bridal shower, or even rehearsal dinner, but I can also attach a favor tag to match!
They can be anything from a simple "Thank You," to...

"A little treat for you," or even a monogram with your initials.
These favors make a great addition to your event and can also be used as place settings!


I am here to help in any way I can to make your special day go a just a little bit easier.




No comments:

Post a Comment