Monday, July 19, 2010

Allergy-free Cake Pops

One thing I can honestly say I pride myself on is my ability to provide customers with Allergy-free cake pops. Free of Dairy, Soy, Gluten, Eggs, and nuts. It amazes me how many people have one or all of these allergies. I had no idea about any of it until I started getting orders for them. I love that I am able to help them get a wonderful tasty treat that they can actually enjoy!
Down below, I have my most recent example of the pops. My little buddy Josh, cannot have anything with eggs. In the past I have made him Oreo pops instead of cake pops b/c he can actually eat those, but I had some left-over cake mush from making the allergy free and wanted to see how he would like them instead.
My friend Nanci was going to be watching Josh and his brother Matt, So I had just enough left-over from my previous order to make each of them 4 pops, including Nanci! So I thought it would be cute to put them in their own little boxes and personalize them.
Nanci was kind enough to send me pictures of the boys after they came into the office and discovered their boxes! How cute are they?! She also sent me this note:


Ashley,
Thank you so very much for the beautiful cake pops you made for Josh, Matt and me. They are delicious as well and I sooo appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity. Of course the boys were delighted........especially Josh as he has to fore go a lot of baked goods because of his allergy.
I am attaching a couple of photos I took today in my office to show you how delighted they were with the "surprise" you left for them.
Thank you again, Ashley.............you are the BEST!!
Nanci

It always makes my day when I hear from a satisfied customer and even better, when I see a picture that looks like these-with those big smiles. Thank you Nanci for sending them to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment