Monday, June 28, 2010

Picnic Birthday!

I got a request to make a birthday cake, smash cake and 3 dozen cake pops recently! The cake pops, which I didn't take pictures of :(, were ladybugs and bumble bees. The cake, she requested-look like a picnic blanket with lots of ladybugs! So, my brain got to rumbling!

Here it is! Red and white checkered blanket with ladybugs crawling all over, grass and flowers under the blanket and the little one's name in black and red just like ladybugs!
But, there was still the fact that we had to incorporate those lil stingers back into the birthday so...
for Kerrington's smash cake, I made a small beehive cake with lots of cute stinger-less bumble bees flying all over!


I hope she had as much fun smashing into the cake as I had making it!


No comments:

Post a Comment