Thursday, June 24, 2010

CHUNKY MONKEY!!!

WOW, after working on that Ambassador cake and cake pops last week, I'm exhausted! But not enough to stop doing what I love!
I had some leftover cupcakes this weekend from an order of Yo Gabba Gabba cake pops I had to make, so I thought, what better way to work on July's Flavor of the Month??
And here it is:
CHUNKY MONKEY!!
In cake pop form: Banana cake mixed with cream cheese frosting, dipped in peanut butter candy melt, and drizzled with chocolate! YUM!
Cupcake form: (see below!)

Banana cupcake with caramel sauce and a real banana slice in the middle, topped with peanut butter frosting and dipped in magic shell and topped with nuts!
This cupcake was absolutely SINFUL! :)

As usual, here is the special with the flavor of the month!
By 2 dozen cake pops in the special flavor and get one dozen for free! (only applies to the plain pops.)
For cupcakes, order 1 dozen and get a 2nd dozen for free!

And now onto other matters! I will be debuting some new cake pops this weekend. I'm not going to tell you what all of them are though because it's a surprise. I will tell you however that TNMT will be on that list! I haven't forgotten that I owe my readers what they voted for, I've just been THAT busy! Thank you for your patience!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment