Sunday, February 7, 2010

WHO'S READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?

It's SUPER BOWL Time! The Colts are playing against the Saints! What better way to celebrate than with cake pops? Saints and Colts cake pops???

I thought that these little helmets would be perfect for game day. And who can forget a football to go with it?

Here's a closer look at the helmets and the football. After dipping the Saints pops in yellow, I rubbed edible bronze glitter on top of the coating, then used a toothpick for the designs. I wanted to use tootsie rolls to form the masks, but it wasn't working so well. For the Colts, I dipped them in white, then rubbed a silver edible glitter on top, then used the toothpick again for the blue decorations. I think they turned out pretty fantastic! Hopefully everyone tomorrow will too!


No comments:

Post a Comment