Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SpongeBob Square Pants

A while back, I had someone ask me about doing SpongeBob cake pops. I was super excited because I had been wanting to do those, but hadn't found the opportunity to try them out.
Unfortunately, things fell through as they sometimes do, so I didn't get my chance.
I decided last night when I was working on some Volleyball cake pops that I would finally make my SpongeBob with left over cake bits I had.

I think he turned out OK. His nose might need some work. I tried to be different as far as using something other than a yellow mini chip like most people do, so I used a piece of banana Laffy Taffy, but I'm not sure if I am loving the way it looks. However, he still looks pretty good and would be great for a child's birthday party!


No comments:

Post a Comment