Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Special Treat!

First off, let me say that I LOVE this recipe.
So easy to make and so pretty and best of all, SO YUMMY!
I borrowed this recipe from http://www.thenovicechefblog.com
She has awesome recipes that are easy to make. Everyone should check her out!
Now, back to the good stuff!
What are these, you ask? They are Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries!

Are your mouths watering yet? They should be!
These awesome Little treats were so simple to make. I started out with 2 cartons of strawberries, washed them and then cut off the tops of each one. I then took my knife and carved out the hull of the strawberry. Since I was short on time, I used JELLO no bake cheesecake. It even comes with the graham cracker crumbs! You make the cheesecake according to the box and refrigerate until ready to use. I scooped it into a piping bag when it was ready and piped a little bit into each strawberry.
I then took each one and smashed the top portion into the crushed graham crackers. Once that was done, I melted some chocolate and just drizzled it over all the strawberries. Simple, easy and delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment