Wednesday, April 7, 2010

**FLAVOR OF THE MONTH!**

HELLO HAPPY BITERS!
I have decided to start doing a "Flavor of the Month" with my cake pops and with cupcakes!
Each month will be a new flavor!
Here's the deal: When you order 2 dozen cake pops in the flavor of the month, You will receive an additional 1/2 dozen for free!
As for cupcakes: When you order ONE Dozen, You will receive an additional 1/2 dozen free!
The catch: With cake pops, the Flavor of the Month Special only applies to "Plain Pops."
So, for the month of April, the specialty flavor is:
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!
What will you be getting if you request Strawberry Shortcake?
Well, I'm glad you asked!
Strawberry Shortcake cake pops will be a White cake baked with fresh strawberry bits and mixed with a strawberry vanilla frosting, dipped in a white vanilla candy coating and topped with a candy strawberry!
For Cupcakes, they will be White cake baked with fresh strawberry bits and topped with a strawberry vanilla swirl and a fresh strawberry slice!
Sounds Yummy and Tempting doesn't it?
For now, all orders of cake pops are local only. (Sorry!)
Please direct all orders through my email: sweetbites25@hotmail.com and remember that I need at least ONE weeks notice on all orders :)
***Keep Watching to see what Next Month's flavor will be!**
*I want to take a moment to Thank all of you who read my blog! You all rock and I'm so thankful to have people like you out there! :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment