Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November Order Deadline!

Just a quick note to all my awesome customers!
Because I am going out of town November 24th thru the 29th, I will not be fulfilling any orders after the 22nd. I will be back up and running December 1st for those of you who are looking for Christmas pops! Oh, I will still be checking my email and taking orders for December when I'm gone so feel free to let me know!

I will also be featuring a special in December! If you choose to go with the flavor of the month, Gingerbread cake with cream cheese frosting, you will receive 6 bonus pops with your order!
I will also be featuring holiday "Pop" baskets in the month of December! If you are interested in any of these ideas or just want to know more in general about my cake pops, shoot me an email at sweetbites25@hotmail.com !

P.S.-Watch in the next week or so for Christmas pops...pictures will be posted soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment