Monday, November 2, 2009

Candy Corn anyone?

A few weeks ago I did the Monster Inc pops for a friend of mine. Well, one of her friends at the party liked them so much, she contacted me for her own daughter's birthday party.
The theme? Candy Corn! How cute is that? She was doing little gift baskets for each child to take home that was based around Candy Corns, so I did white cake/vanilla frosting plain pops in the colors of candy corn w/candy corn colors for sprinkles on top.


And because I wanted to try it out, I thought it would be cute to make a candy corn pop for the birthday girl as well!


It turned out exactly how I wanted it! I received an email from the mom today letting me know that everyone LOVED them. :) That always makes me so happy to hear if people enjoyed them!
So remember that, lol! If you order from me, send me either pics or reports of people enjoying them and I will post them on here for all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment