Monday, November 2, 2009

Boss' Day

For Boss' Day this year, the Secretary from my old Elementary school, contacted me to see if I could do some cute pops for the Principal. She thought maybe something with A, B, C and 1, 2, 3 would be cute. So I thought long and hard about it and was originally going to do like wooden blocks, but then I thought, when I think of teachers, I think of Apples!

I shaped the cake pops into a round apple shape, my mom helped me out by shaping tootsie rolls into stems and then she, myself and my cousin Denae dipped them into red candy melt, attached the stem and then when they dried, i wrote the A,B,C's and 1,2,3's on them. On a few of them I also put this cute little worm and made it look like it was coming out of the apple!
They were a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment