Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween/Disney Bucket

One of my Sorority Sisters had contacted me back in October about doing a cute little bucket for a friend of hers that was coming to visit. She decided she wanted some of them to be Halloween, and the rest of them to be Disney characters.

I have not done that many Disney characters, but I don't think they turned out that bad...
Minnie and her bow were a bit of a challenge. I used tootsie rolls, smashed out flat in circles for her and Mickey's ears, and then I used left over candy melt on a piece of wax paper to shape her bow.


I think in the future I will have to use something a bit stiffer for the ears because they kept wanting to lean or tip over. But I think Mickey turned out pretty cute!

All in all, there were 2 pumpkins, 2 ghosts, a mummy, a tombstone, and Frankie, shown below. And for Disney characters there were Mickey and Minnie, Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc, and Nemo.


Sorry some of the pics are pretty blurry, not sure why my camera has been acting up lately...might be time to get a new one, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment