Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You've Heard of Army Wives...

But have you heard of Army Pops???


My client has Army Wives Bunco night at her place and of course wanted to know if I could make something to go with the theme. So I thought to myself, well, I could just make black and gold pops since those are the army colors, but where the fun in that, let alone the challenge in that? So...Camouflage pops were born! I dipped each pop in chocolate candy melt, and then drizzled light green, dark green and light brown candy melt on top, then tapped the stick and twirled upside down to make them run together a little bit!
I think they do our troops proud!
To all the troops out there, Thank you for your service and God Bless You.

1 comment:

  1. These turned out great! I have a few friends who are army wives, so I may have to make some for them. :-)

    ReplyDelete