Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Real Estate Pops

On a whim, I decided to make my co-workers some yummy treats! I had loads of leftover cake bites in my freezer that I needed to do something with, so, why not share them with people who feel like family to me?

If you didn't know, I work for a Real Estate Company here in Nebraska. Did I mention that it's the BEST Real Estate company?! Well it is!



I can't wait to see their faces tomorrow when I bring these to work! They are so cool!
UPDATE:
I made these for my Broker to take to his manager meeting and he put the whole box on the Owner of the Company's Desk!!! The next day, I received a very nice card from the Owner thanking me for my creativity and unique treats and said that he, his kids, and his staff loved them! How EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment