Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes!

My boss at work has been going through a rough time here lately, and I have been feeling bad for her. So, I decided I wanted to cheer her up! One of her favorite cakes is Pineapple Upside-down cake, but I knew she wouldn't want the whole cake, plus, the hubby and I wanted some for at home as well, so I made Pineapple Upside-down Cupcakes! They turned out AMAZING!

I used a pineapple cake mix from Pillsbury and trimmed down the pineapple rings so that they would fit the cupcake tins. I melted a stick of butter and mixed that with a cup of brown sugar and spooned some of that mix into the bottoms of each muffin tin, then topped with pineapple ring, and a cherry, then poured the cake mix on top! MMM... YUM!


Like I said, AMAZING :)


No comments:

Post a Comment