Monday, November 8, 2010

Thanksgiving continued...

As usual, every year I rack my brain trying to come up with something different that I can do to out-do myself from the previous year. I've experimented with differnt turkeys this year, and I've done pilgrims and indians and so forth...but these ones are special. One of my cake popping friends, Maria with The Cake Pop Lady-check out her site if you have never heard of her-came out with a cornucopia cake pop! So, of course, I just HAD to try it myself and here are my results!

I made the "fruit" out of tootsie rolls and starbursts, using a chocolate sprinkle for the stems.
And I wanted mine to have the true basket look to it, so I drizzled the chocolate over and around the "mouth" of the cornucopia! These would be great at any place setting for your holiday dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment