Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Meet the Santas!!

I am in the Christmas Spirit!!
Christmas is literally my favorite holiday ever! It's not just because of presents, but also the food, the fun, the good cheer, the movies, the snowman building, the lights, the decorating, and the list could go on and on...!
But who is the main character you think of when it comes to Christmas?
That's right: SANTA!!!!!!!!!
I made a santa last year and he was absolutely adorable! This year, I needed to re-create him, and I thought to myself, he's missing something...uh yeah! His better half-Mrs. Claus!!
So, here they are! Meet the SANTAS!
Not really sure why my Santa looks so down, could be because all you naughty children out there haven't sent in your christmas cake pop orders yet! LOL, just saying... :D
But I think Mrs. Claus might have something to do with Santa's attitude! She's taking center stage this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment