Monday, May 17, 2010

POLL:

Ok, so I'm trying something new...
Once a month, not only will we have the flavor of the month special, but we will also have a voting poll.
Yup, that's right. You wonderful readers will get a chance to let me know what kind of cake pop you would like to see. I vow to do at least one new amazing cake pop every month for the rest of the year!
So, on that note, here are your choices for this month!
I will let this poll run until Friday of this week and by Sunday I will have the new pop up for your viewing!
Would you like to see:
A) Winnie the Pooh and friends (Bakerella did just do Pooh and his Hunny, but I'd love to have my chance at it as well!)
B) Super Mario Bros
or
C) Care Bears!
Please either leave me a message here, or email me at sweetbites25@hotmail.com, or find Sweet Bites on facebook and let me know there!
I look forward to hearing from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment