Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby Shower Cupcakes!

I love making cupcakes. I love baby showers. I love baby shower treats...
but what I love more, is making the baby shower treats!
I got a chance to make cupcakes for a baby shower recently and had so much fun with it!
My client decided she wanted baby faces and baby feet.
This gave me my first opportunity to make my own fondant finally. I've been wanting to do it for a while now, and it really wasn't hard at all! And it tastes WAY better than the store bought stuff.
So, my baby pacifiers and the baby feet are made out of my homemade fondant, and the cupcakes were frosting with whipped cream cheese frosting, colored with cocoa powder for the skin tone color. The bows are heart shaped and a fondant center.


Hope the mommy to be loves them as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment