Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thumpity Thump Thump, Thumpity Thump Thump...

Look at Frosty Go!
These are my cute versions of Frosty the Snowman! While I would love to take credit for the idea of them, I just can't. Credit goes to: Leslie Salazar DeMedicis. I found her picture of them on the Bakerella fan site on FB. I did make a few changes to make them my own. She had used jelly beans for the nose, where I used an orange rainbow chip and she had used red candy melt for the hats and I used green on mine.

All in all, I thought she had a great idea, and everyone that I have made them for have said that this one is their favorite! So thanks Leslie for the great idea!

Frosty is just a plain pop dipped in white. I attached a chocolate candy wafer to the head right after I dipped it, then spooned some green candy melt onto the wafer and attached a Rolo candy to that upside down. Touched it off with decorative sprinkles, a small rainbow chip candy nose and used my Americolor pen for the eyes and mouth!


No comments:

Post a Comment