Monday, April 4, 2011

Winnie the Pooh...

I was asked to make a very special baby shower cake this past weekend and I want to share it with you all :)

A wife and soon-to-be-new mom worked out a compromise with her husband. The theme of their nursery is Winnie the Pooh, and he wants Pooh's butt on the wall somewhere. So the mom asked me if I could make a cake that had Pooh's tush on it and she could take a picture of it and then hang the picture on the wall.

That's a lot of pressure LOL. To need to create something that is photo worthy lol.

What they wanted was the scene where Pooh is stuck in Rabbit's hole. If you haven't seen it before, here is the youtube link that gives a brief example.



It may not match the scene perfectly, but I tried my best ;)


Here is the front of the cake... Pooh is stuck!

And a side view of the cake... And lastly, the back of the cake with Pooh's tush!! Naughty Pooh, shouldn't have gotten into all those Hunny Jars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment