Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter;Part 2

Here are some Easter Decorated Sugar cookies.


My favorite is the yellow chick and the ones where all you can see is the chick's feet!

Next: You've seen the bunny cakes before-you know the ones. One cake cut in half and the 2 sides stuck together to make the backside of the bunny and then paper ears put on and a jelly bean for a nose? Well, I took it to another level lol.
I made mini versions and covered them in candy melt to make Lil Debbie snack cake style treats!


Here is one of my lil critters :) Candy Melt ears, sprinkle eyes and a jelly bean nose!



Head On...How can you resist that face? lol.





This is what they looked like before they were covered!

I thought they turned out great and may have to do them again next year!









No comments:

Post a Comment