Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer

Seriously. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. So, to celebrate the fact that I LOVE CHRISTMAS, here are a few more cake pop friends!
Not the best picture of my gingerbread guy, but he is still a cutie!
I got the idea from seeing a fellow cake popper, owner of The Cake Pop Cottage, make these last year. Her's were so amazing, I had to try them myself this year!

One of my favorite Christmas movies every year is RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER!
I have been wanting to make these for so long, So when another fellow cake popper made his version of Rudolph and Clarice, I knew it was my turn to try!
I am in LOVE with how they came out! I will have to do these every year from now on! Along with my Grinch of course too, and I will have to add the Bumble and other characters!


Kisses!






No comments:

Post a Comment