Monday, October 18, 2010

more Halloween!

Ah Halloween...so many fun things to do with Halloween. I had a blast working on pops last year since it was my first Halloween doing them, but I've had even more fun this year now that I know what I'm doing!
I re-created my witch-I like her better than last years b/c she looks a little more fun and less cranky!
Frankie you've already seen in a previous post, but have you met his wife?
I love the way she came out and how sassy she looks with her red lips ;)
Now my vampire, he really didn't change much from last years, but he's still cute none-the-less. :)
This is more than likely the last post of the Hallween ones, unless I happen to come up with something else new and interesting!
Keep watching though because I will be coming out with a few surprises for November!

No comments:

Post a Comment