Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LONG OVERDUE!




Where do I even begin? First of all, thank you all so much for being patient with me while I am on Maternity leave. I haven't had very much time to try and update my blog, but here we go.




I would like to introduce my daughter :)




Sophie was born January 5th by c-section at 8:23 am! She weighed in at 6lbs 10 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. She has changed so much just in the last 5 weeks, I can't believe she's the same girl!





Here she is the day she was born :)



I will officially be back to baking as of April 1st, just in time for Easter. This year, I would like to focus more on cupcakes and cakes vs. cake pops. I of course will still make cake pops on demand, but I probably will not come up with any more creative ones. I think it's time to bring back the cupcake into demand. There are soooo many wonderful flavor creations out there you can do and unlimited decorating you can do on them. I have several ideas in mind for Valentine's day next year and am coming up with some pretty cool ideas for Easter this year. My debut cupcake for Easter is going to be: Cadbury Creme Egg cupcake! Stay tuned for pics :)

If you would like to place an easter order, you can do it at any time. I'm taking orders all the way up until April 3rd :)


No comments:

Post a Comment