Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Voting Poll, Round 2!

I got so much feedback from the last Voting Poll, that I am ready to do it again!
So here goes...this one is for all my Children of the 80's!
Would you rather see:
A.) Rainbow Brite
B.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
or
C.) Garfield and Friends?
To vote, you can either leave me a message here, or you can become a fan of Sweet Bites on Facebook and post your choice there!
Here's the direct link to my facebook fan page:
The voting will end June 10th, so you have plenty of time to make up your minds, and I'll keep reminding you as time gets closer!
On another note:
This will probably be my last entry until the 9th of June. I'm leaving to go on vacation on the 3rd and will not be doing any cake pops again until the 10th. I'm tempted to take a few pops with me on the trip though to see if anyone in Gatlinburg has tried them yet! We'll see... :)
I do however plan on checking out some of the local bakeries though while I'm there and see what the south has to offer me :)
I'll have new pics and new entries ready to go when I get back, so
Hope everyone has a great couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment