Monday, March 28, 2011

Thomas the Train...

Thomas the Train has arrived! About a year ago, a friend of mine-Maria with The Cake Pop Lady, asked me what my thoughts were on how to make a Thomas the train cake pop. Since I hadn't made those yet, the best I could was give her a step by step process of how I thought they should look. Well, when I was asked to make them recently myself, I had to go back to my step-by-step process and try it out! I think they came out adorable!!!

Below, you will find Thomas himself...

His buddy Percy the Engine...

And James joins the group as well!


I had also done Toby the Tram engine as well, but he was not one of my favorites so I opted not to post him. You win some, you lose some. Hope you enjoy!

Coming soon: Thomas the train cupcake cake! I will post it when I finish it!

6 comments:

  1. Ashley your trains came out wonderful! So much better than mine did!!!! I'm embarrassed to show mine now. Keep up the great work. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hon, don't ever be embarrassed to show off your art! I don't always produce the best stuff and regret later for not posting them. They at least show I'm human ;) But thank you for the praise on these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you tell me how you did these-- I want to do a train party for my son!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your thomas party has been featured on BEST OF THE WEB THOMAS PARTIES CAKES AND FOOD check it out and grab yourself a button.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my name is Cara. I would love to know how you made your Thomas the Train Cake Pops. You did such a fabulous job! My email is jchuiner@yahoo.com . Thanks so much. Awesome Job!

    ReplyDelete